Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
!!! Pretty darned good!! You are so right about Spridget axles! The very first thing I ever broke on a Spridget was the axle, as a teenager :smirk: ...it was with my first Bugeye :shocked: ...the same day I bought it ...with snow tires on it no less !!!
WOW! I never thought that I would see an EV here. This is like a joining of my two hobbies in one place. I built an electric BMW after finishing my Bugeye. Several people asked me why I didn't convert the Bugeye, I just look at them like they're crazy LOL.
Nice BMW! I once came across somebody who had done an EV conversion on a rubber bumpered Midget. Not bad, but the range was only about 30 miles. The scary thing was we had about 10 batteries (about 600 pounds worth) scattered throughout, but didn't upgrade the brakes or the suspension. Yikes! I suppose if you had the money for Li-Ion batteries you could save some weight and make a nice electric Midget.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.