Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
HA HA!!!! AWLRIGHT!
A Canadian mechanic in Crypties Court!
I'm beyond delighted to hear things are going so well.
I so bad wish I could be there (I know, I know)
What a neat display of "team BCF". Raising a soda in honor here in the "frozen north".
Hey Dale, hows about a short video of cryptie doin a burnout? (or is that pushin it a bit too much)
Woo Hoo! Way to go you two. So sorry I couldn't get down there myself. That would have been a hoot. Careful on the test drives until you get the brakes sorted. Don't give Cryptie another chance at going after one of you. As Dale well knows now, some of these cars will fight you hard when it comes to rousing them back into use. Once you do though, they expect to be exercised on a regular basis or they get cranky again. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Good luck tomorrow and keep up the good work. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Gotta say, I'm a member of a couple of forums, and lurk around a few more, and I've never seen anything like the lengths this group goes to to help a guy out! WAAAAY COOL!!
Take care Bob
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.