Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
You lucky man. It has been a lovely day here in Scotland and the roads are dry (with a bit of salt on them still). I was thinking I should take the TR out, but a friend has been here all day and now the temperature has dropped. Maybe tomorrow!
Beautiful here in RI today as well. Possible snow coming in tonight, so I spent half of the day cleaning the car and getting the door glasses aligned as well as polishing the new bumpers and wheel trims. She's back in the garage all safe and sound at this time.
Beautiful here on Long Island...upper 50's. I'm still sandin' and brushin' paint on the TR3. I'm about half way done. It's starting to look good. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thirsty.gif
I was out around 8:00am / Sunny around 50deg & Took a 2hr. Jaunt with some Pit Stops like "Home Depot"; "My Favorite Restaurant; Mc!Ds: Got Overcast around 12:00 & Forcast for Showers: Back to the Ranch I go & It just sprinkled a bit around 6:00pm: Top Up due to an "Edible Arrangement" I had purchased for My Daughters Birthday Today: Could`nt Lose that! Tomorrow Looks like a Damp Start & Afternoon Sunshine with Temps in the Mid to Upper 50`s (Top will be down)!
I took some pics indoors, but you couldn't tell much on how things looked because I'm painting the car black. Maybe tomorrow I'll take some pics outside. I'm really liking the way things are progessing, so I want to get some pics that will show exactly what's happening with my brush on paint job.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.