• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Great Christmas look

  • Thread starter Thread starter Member 10617
  • Start date Start date
M

Member 10617

Guest
Guest
Offline
Wow... The new BCF.. including the special holiday look, is great!
 
Lucas bulbs do not break.

They simply have operational issues that may or may not be related directly to the bulb itself.
 
...and I thought I broke all the bulbs....cause it was fun!
I am having trouble viewing with what I think might be snow flakes. It bothers my eyes to look at the screen. It may just be me or it may be my computer or it may be that since I don't deal with snow I don't know how to look at it!

Merry Christmas to all,
Irene
 
Back
Top