Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I couldn't find the old thread so have to start a new one. I've got the Monza system on the Spit. Whooooooo Haaaaa, sure sounds snarley.. I don't get any of the exhaust smell and the bumper stays clean. All that, and that great music.
I couldn't stop smiling. Just cruising along at about 4000 RPM it's just a nice purrrrr. Going through the gears I love the ripppppppp. Oh yeah, I have a header too, but I don't really notice the boost in ponies. Not many ponies in a 71 Spit anyway.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.