• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Good morning from Florida

Retgman

Freshman Member
Country flag
Yesterday, drove my 1969 MG midget totally restored. One of the most fun cars I’ve owned. Also have a 1963 Jaguar Mark 2 ground up restored which is my all time favorite car since I was 17 yrs. old, 53 years ago. Now helping my brother restore his ‘71 Midget which he is the original owner.

dajamies

Freshman Member
Country flag
Good morning Flordia from Portland Ontario where the snow is over 2' deep and the Big Rideau lake is covered in 18" of ice. darn I will be glad to see winter gone and the driving season start.
Dave

OP
R

Retgman

Freshman Member
Country flag
Good morning Flordia from Portland Ontario where the snow is over 2' deep and the Big Rideau lake is covered in 18" of ice. darn I will be glad to see winter gone and the driving season start.
Dave
Thanks Dave, hope you have an early Spring. This is our nice time of year before the hot weather sets in.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome, fellow Floridian! I get down your way a couple times a year, visiting Herself's fam. Only car contact I've got there is an Alfa Romeo shop in North Miami.

Happily, our "winter" is fast coming to an end. Enjoy the Midget in the temperate weather while it lasts!

EDIT: Oh! And post some photos!

Last edited: