Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Is it just me, or is taking the glove box in and out about as pleasant as a 2nd degree sunburn? Talk about square pegs in round holes! I have a reproduction cardboard box. Are there any plastic versions that fit better?
I have found that with my original one it helps to take the screws out of the mount for the vent on the right side (lhd). And to be sure and get the air hose in the left rear to slip in back (actually the side toward the front of the car) of the box as I position it.
With the poly one I have found that you just have to man-handle the darn thing. It won't break, just jamb it in. Also, instead of those tiny screws to hold it in, I used small pop rivets. Had to remove it once, just carefully drilled them out.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.