Go_Dogs_Go
Member
Offline
So the car has all brand new suspension including a-arms and uerethane bushings, 66 AH Sprite, and I notice a distinct lean to the driver's side. If I look from the front, I can really see it and if I am in it it leans more (I weigh 170lbs).
I dropped the front using 1/2in spacers to get about 1" drop and added a two grade 8 washers to each spacer on the higher side to drop it a bit more. Still noticable. Can I place shorter spacers to the high side to raise it and is this approach safe?
Should I be working the back end instead? I was wondering about loosening all the rear spring bolts and seeing if the car settles but wanted to ask here for opinions first.
Thanks for your help!
I dropped the front using 1/2in spacers to get about 1" drop and added a two grade 8 washers to each spacer on the higher side to drop it a bit more. Still noticable. Can I place shorter spacers to the high side to raise it and is this approach safe?
Should I be working the back end instead? I was wondering about loosening all the rear spring bolts and seeing if the car settles but wanted to ask here for opinions first.
Thanks for your help!
Hey Guest!

lean!