• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Getting even in parking lots...

Country flag
Can't forget this one.....!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Love that movie! :encouragement:

Country flag
Wasn't involved in this one, but a number of guys I knew were. There was a new teacher at the high school who was rather full of himself and constantly issuing detention slips. Since he had a tendency to leave the garage open a dozen or so went to the house and turned his Pinto sideways in it. Would have loved to have seen them doing it and the stroke he nearly had when he found it. The sense of humor of the teen male...

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
One of my classmates had a Crosley Hotshot. I can't count the number of times he found it one the sidewalk or otherwise similarly disabled. Yes I was involved in a few of those incidents.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
One of father's co-workers in a western Pennsylvania steel plant purchased a VW Beetle in the late 50's, not a popular move. He would frequently find it wedged between two poles with inches to work it back-and-forth to free it. Sometimes the rear-end would be set down onto a shipping crate so the rear tires were off the ground. Many of the steel workers of the time were veterans of WW-II European campaigns. But they never did real damage to the car.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
As a freshman pledge, I helped lift a senior's Renault 4CV up onto the fraternity house porch blocking the front door. Years later, I had a 1955 4CV myself - traded even up for my ill-fated Lea-Francis MG. After a movie, I returned to the car to find it up on the sidewalk. I knew where to find the culprits and headed down to Portchester and Tarry Lodge. They did buy me a beer.

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
When I was in college, my friends and I took a VW, put it in an elevator (we had to stand it up) and brought it to the 8th floor of a dorm.
At another time, we took a VW apart and reassembled it on the third floor of the library (the librarian was on duty, we had to distract her).