Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have been using a lead substitute with my '59 Bugeye for years. I can no longer find it near where I live. What is the possibility that Marvel Mystery Oil will help with the upper end lubrication? What else is out there that I can use without damanging the engine?
MMO is the answer to everthing mechanical, Stay away from the fake gas.
unless you drive that car alot don't worry about the heads. If you do drive it alot. Enjoy the ride and rebuild your head next time with proper seats and guides
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.