Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I love to see shiny cars. Also enjoy the vintage license plate (or should I say 'tag' since it's in Texas?).
Most vintage plates were distinctive dark backgrounds that look great with our cars' colors compared to the ubiquitous white backgrounds favored today.
The new paints now are very nice - no clear coat, but they buff out very well. I did a little body work a few weeks ago and attempted a spot paint repair - my color match was not perfect but I was very impressed on how easy the new HVLP guns are and the catalyzed paint color sanded and buffed the next day without any real issues.
I also like the old plates, the ones I have aren't show quality but then again, neither is the car.
My niece and her hubby are in Middleton, my parents and my sisters family are still 'up north' in St Germain. Needless to say I still bleed Packer green. Feel free to drop by if you ever pass through Houston again.
I suggest that you wear your cheesehead while driving your TR4. I could save you from serious injury in the event of an accident, as it did that pilot who wrecked his 172 while flying home from a Packer game.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.