Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
This subject ranks right up there with clutches, dim dash lights and carb oil questions for multiple postings. That's not a knock, just that it's a popular question that comes up quite frequently and falls under my "Better to ask than screw up" category. That's why I bookmarked it.
So you came to the right place. Here's one of our previous threads:
This does come frequently -- it sure confused me when I got my first LBC!
I would like to point out (as a side note) that the article on my site was written by Randall Young (from the Triumphs mailing list), and published on my site with his permission. I found it to be the clearest writing I had found at that time that explained the issues.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.