Number_6
Jedi Warrior
Offline
I stopped by Erik's shop yesterday afternoon to see how the car looks. It's pretty much all done! The engine's in and he got the new radiator from Moss installed and the front apron is back on the car.
Unfourtunatly with hurricane Kyle it was pouring rain yesterday so I couldn't take it out for a quick drive but it's looking great! Erik has really done a terrific job on the car, it was money well spent. I had him do a ton of work on it this summer.
Erik has taken it out and driven it some himself though. He say's it's running great and really pulls stong with the BPNW performance cam in it. It's also running nice and cool with the TR6 fan conversion and the new radiator without the cranking hole.
He just has to finish up a few odds and ends and some fine tuning and it'll be done. Unfourtunatly the chromers haven't finished rechroming the valve cover yet so it still has the old TR4 valave cover on it.
Here are some pics I took of before and after:
Before Rght:
After Rght:
Before Left:
After Left:
Unfourtunatly with hurricane Kyle it was pouring rain yesterday so I couldn't take it out for a quick drive but it's looking great! Erik has really done a terrific job on the car, it was money well spent. I had him do a ton of work on it this summer.
Erik has taken it out and driven it some himself though. He say's it's running great and really pulls stong with the BPNW performance cam in it. It's also running nice and cool with the TR6 fan conversion and the new radiator without the cranking hole.
He just has to finish up a few odds and ends and some fine tuning and it'll be done. Unfourtunatly the chromers haven't finished rechroming the valve cover yet so it still has the old TR4 valave cover on it.
Here are some pics I took of before and after:
Before Rght:
After Rght:
Before Left:
After Left:
Hey Guest!