Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Different fuel filler neck that can easily be spliced with a piece of hose but other than that I think they are the same. I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong!
It is my understanding that any later tank will fit in a Bugeye -- mounting points are the same if I recall. You just have to cut the filler neck off a Bugeye tank and use a bit of hose as a coupler. Fuel gauge sender does change at some point (not sure when) so you might have to use the later fuel gauge.
I'm planning to use the later (and slightly larger) tank for Penny to get a little bit more range.
Reason for the question is that I have a new tank with all the pieces and parts for a 1966 Sprite that I would like to use on the yet to be named new Bugeye.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.