Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Compared to all the stories I've heard of poor quality aftermarket pumps, I also consider that the safest course ... even if the rebuild leaks again quickly (one did for me, many years ago, apparently not compatible with MTBE), at least the pump doesn't fall apart and tear the engine up. I've heard of the pivot pin falling out of aftermarket pumps, and jamming the camshaft hard enough to break it.
I liked the TRF kits and used them for several that I did and showed everything that comes in them on my web page: Fuel Pump Rebuilding
BUT....I have since found another supplier that includes a new shaft for the lever, new screen, a diaphragm that is aircraft grade material that is made for the modern fuel and additives and they also have the cup seals for the bottom bowl: Fuel Pump Kit Source
Now if I can only find the page here that I posted all of the kit pics on, I'd be fine.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.