Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Also, there is a seller on eBay with the name "britishanditaliancarparts" - we've corresponded several times in the past but I've never actually bought anything.
Good tip! They had what I wanted, sent a photo on request, and the price was reasonable. I've just PayPal-ed them and they report that they'll get it out right away.
Thanks for a good lead and a new parts source for me.
Sorry not to have responded earlier. If they are the same as a 1966, I have a fuel gauge in excellent condition with new bazel and glass. Also have a NOS tach and a professionally restored speedometer and duel gauge.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.