Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
yay! sounds good to me. i was worried people would be all "oh no your ruining that car by modding it!" to be fair, it is also getting a motorswap, from a newer car. either bmw 325i (m50b25)or nissan ka24de
I try to use as much stock items at my car as I can. I still run stock springs, lever shocks, red koni front shocks, stock crank. My car is the only road legal car on the grid.
I've copied a lot of things out of the three Kas Kastner books into my car. He tested over the years a lot of tuning stuff and I base all my tuning on his ideas. Makes the car reliable and fast. Some of the available tuning stuff is just expensive but not better than the stock parts. So I try to aviod racing parts as good as I can.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.