Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Does anyone have a picture of the front carb choke linkage pin that the cable attaches to and ties the choke lever to both carbs? I lost mine somewhere and will probably have to make one up as they seem to no longer be available.
I looked up part # 58997 on plate G page 16 which is NLA. I see you have gone to plate GS which is more likely the same part modified for my 57 TS19909. Thanks Randall.
I looked up part # 58997 on plate G page 16 which is NLA. I see you have gone to plate GS which is more likely the same part modified for my 57 TS19909.
Yes, plate G is for H2 carbs, only used on TR2. Plate GS is H6 carbs used on all TR3/A/B and even early TR4 (although there were some changes over the years).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.