Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
That makes sense, Doc. I'm just not used to all this analogue stuff -- I'm a programmer, after all. Give it to me in acronyms and database function calls and it would make more sense.
Can I write a shell script to install the calipers? I wrote one for installing PHP/MySQL/Oracle/Awstats/Apache...
I appreciate the questions too Drew. I should be reassembling my BE this summer so I'm printing out all the Q&A you are presenting to back up what the manual says. Sometimes the book explanations don't quite jibe with real world applications so this is great stuff!
Roy
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.