• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fortuna, Eureka CA.

charlie74

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
In Fortuna on the opposing lanes of the 101 a DeLorean. It’s been years since I’ve seen one in the flesh. Just a glimpse though…

In Eureka, a nice looking early ‘70’s XJ V-12 in red parked downtown by the area blocked off for the art fair. Nice looking and well kept car, but i didn’t have my phone on me.

Don’t we have forum members who live in Eureka?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Doug (AngliaGT) is from Eureka

Interestingly I was driving the other day and passed a Delorian - seen lots at shows but I think that was the first time in the wild. (amazing how small they really are)

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Wish that folks could read my posts….they must be invisible??
Oh did you say something :ROFLMAO: yes, the awkward wording is mine - was confirming what you wrote but re-reading it it sure sounded like I was passing you over - sorry about that.

Last edited:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Yes,I did live in Eureka all my life,until 2017.
If you're still in the Eureka/Humboldt county
area,please PM me,& I can give you some tips
on where to go,what to see,etc.