Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm looking for a good reference document with pictures on a Floorpan replacement. I know these exist. who has a good reference site I can review before I start cutting and drilling. Thanks guys.
Floorpan arrived last night and I unboxed today. A few kinds to the side rails I can straighten out with my HVAC Duct pliers and a couple of bent corners that can be straightened out. Other than that a little bit of twisting in shipment but otherwise arrived ok.
Just like tools, as soon as I buy a replacement for the one that is missing, that you've searched the entire garage for, it shows up. At this point trying to read as much as I can, look at as many pictures as I can before I start cutting. Thanks.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.