So was doing some double checking on wiring today on my 63 TR4. The White/Red wire fell off my starter solenoid yesterday and car wouldn't start when out yesterday. I panicked a bit but started it bumping the solenoid and fixed it today. Played with my light switch and got the running and headlights working, finally! Swapped some grounds that I incorrectly hooked up...all dash lights now work correctly! However, when trying to get the the turn signals to work I hit the stalk on the steering column and then heard a click spaced out by another click but no turn signals and no blinking green light. Confirmed everything was wired correctly to the flashing unit, light, stalk etc. Unplugged the flashing unit to inspect, then plugged it back in to see if it would work. Well I could smell something burning and wasn't sure what it was. So I turned off the blinker and then I touched the flasher unit and burned myself quite nicely. The burning smell was the flasher unit close to the windshield washer hose. Could the flasher unit be bad? Wrong bulbs in the turn signals? I used the bulbs from the TRF bulb kit and matched them up to what was in there previously. Thoughts? Just glad I have my running lights and headlights working now as most people don't use their signals in CA anyway.