Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Wondering if someone can tell me the current price of the Rivergate kit. There site say's $659 but I wonder if that is up to date. Like to know this evening.
Thanks in advance, Kurt.
I bought mine for a 1275 recently and that was the price. Of course if you want their speedo adapter kit, clutch slave cylinder etc. you pay extra for that.
Roy
Kurt
If you need an adapter I have those that I make for a lot less than the others.
If you don't mind doing some extra work I can fix you up.
It is the kit that I had in mine last summer when we saw you.
Thanks for the info folks! I was on my way to look at a car and parts( 5 sp trans and kit) and wanted to know its value for dikering! More rust than stated and the deal did'nt get made.
KA.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.