Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
So we took the Sprite down to the local Kiwanis charity car show to allow the public to see her for the first time. What a lot of fun and reward for all the hard work! Great time and a lot of great people
I love those early Bugeye / Mk II wheels with hup caps. I really wanted a set for my ~Red Rat~.
I used a set of early Austin sedan wheels instead, but I prefer those wheels with the holes.
(If those are riveted wheels, do be careful with them...there is some talk of the rivets failing. My sedan wheels are riveted and I watch them).
We had a lot of positive comments on the color. There was a MGa down the row from us but there were just the two of us and a lot of model t's and muscle cars. I have gotten used to the Sprite and didn't realize how small it was until we parked between two normal size cars . Riveted Wheels? I'll need to look.
yes that color is great. seems period correct. mind if you share color code or paint chip dis.?
were there more photos than the one? my phone is only showing one.
glad to see a completed car, enjoy the cruise ins and shows
The color is Blaze Red Kandy Jewel :cooler:. Candy apple red without the multicoat big bucks process. It sparkles in the sunlight but is still close to a color that looks original. Here is another shot.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.