Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thinking about running it soon although the body is still not very close to going out for paint....haven't had any time to work on her lately.
I am actually getting a little concerned as it has been a couple of years now since she has been apart and last turned over. I have some oil in the cylinders etc but I am still thinking that I would like to get her up and running.
It wasn't running when I got her so it would be good to see if I can get her to fire.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.