Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
From certain angles it looks great, from others it's not the best.
That's ok, at least I didn't spend a huge amount and then find out that it's not a lot better than what I've got now.
Looks great... I am hoping to do the same before I run out of summer. But progress is slow. I am not keen on painting/bodywork, so I keep making up other jobs to do.
I'm sure glad the weekend is over.
Now I can rest up at work in my comfy chair with my great internet connection and do more research into fun things to do with my car.
Nothing like body work & painting to bring on the aches and pains.
Now I just need to put my list of everything to take along on the Epic Road Trip to Wisconsin.
Wonder how long I have to wait to put wax on this paint?
That look great rick, you going to drive that one to road america? See, I want me a bugeye nose to go on my midget or the one I might buy. I need to make that trip down to coastalman's house and get that front. I got to work that out.
Looks great! I painted a VW hood with rattle can years ago.
Let's just say ...you are far more talented than I.
I like the BE front with the MG badge. Cool.
Of course I am seeing all the runs and stuff but it is fine for a daily driver. I really just wanted it to 'shine' and achieved that.
It's a little embarrassing when people who don't really know what they are talking about gush about it and tell me how they can't believe it was done with spray cans - because I can see every flaw. I know when you see it in person you too will see them, though you might be too nice to mention it.
It's a little embarrassing when people who don't really know what they are talking about gush about it and tell me how they can't believe it was done with spray cans - because I can see every flaw.
Don't sweat it - it IS great for rattle cans - comparing it with a sprayed finish is comparing apples and oranges. It's like comparing the Mona Lisa to sidewalk chalk art - both are amazing but they are not the same. Besides, I am very pleased with the paint job on Ms Triss but I still know where the flaws are and yes, I expect observers to be polite enough not to mention the flaws - her flaws or my flaws
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.