Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Didn't know about the Panther or the Fauxbra. But it amazes me - actually mostly for the Clenet - is that they would use a Midget cockpit. I love me car but it ain't exactly the height 'O luxurious, spacious comfort.
But it amazes me - actually mostly for the Clenet - is that they would use a Midget cockpit. I love me car but it ain't exactly the height 'O luxurious, spacious comfort.
Needs to be MKI IMO to pull it off. Windshield frame too boxy on the later cars for that body.
I'm all for leaving a Midget be a Midget, unless you cut it up into something home cooked. I'm all for making it look different, just not like something else.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.