twigworker
Jedi Trainee
Offline
After having interviewed several used fenders for the TR3 resto, I am beginning to think more about a new one and would like some feedback.
I understand that a lot of the new metal on the market doesn't fit particularly well and might be made of used FIAT hoods, but if I am wrong I would like to know about that.
Also, are the better Triumph sheet metal bits made under the Heritage banner as are those available for MGs?
One fellow with whom I have spoken relates that he has had to "cut and splice" a good bit on the new fenders that he has been asked to install. Is that common?
Vendor references would be appreciated.
Thanks, Jack
I understand that a lot of the new metal on the market doesn't fit particularly well and might be made of used FIAT hoods, but if I am wrong I would like to know about that.
Also, are the better Triumph sheet metal bits made under the Heritage banner as are those available for MGs?
One fellow with whom I have spoken relates that he has had to "cut and splice" a good bit on the new fenders that he has been asked to install. Is that common?
Vendor references would be appreciated.
Thanks, Jack
Hey Guest!
