TulsaFred
Jedi Warrior
Offline
Who has removed/replaced the fender beading? Difficult? Tips?
I left mine in place and wire wheeled the crevices before primer. The thought of crud or rust under the bead is bothering me, but I don't know if my rudimentary skills can be counted on to get things back together if I pull off the bead (don't even know how to get off let alone put back.
I also see the beading is available, but what is the quality and fit?
Fred
I left mine in place and wire wheeled the crevices before primer. The thought of crud or rust under the bead is bothering me, but I don't know if my rudimentary skills can be counted on to get things back together if I pull off the bead (don't even know how to get off let alone put back.
I also see the beading is available, but what is the quality and fit?
Fred
Hey Guest!
