Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Since my TR4A isn't 'photogenic' yet, could I get someone to volunteer to do a 'proof of concept' photo - I don't have photoshop, so I can't do one myself.
How was that Black Butte Porter? The beer advocate rates it as an 88, which is exceptional. I can't make out the other brands, but I can see that you like good beer.
Well, I still can't find a digital photo of the '3 that I like (I have some nice film-type photos, but I don't know how to work the scanner). I will loosely interpret the original request for photos and TRY to attach a photo I took of my old racecar, which now lives happily in the Great Northwest.
The Cortina pics take me back. I had an early Mark 1 1500GT and a regular 1600 Mark 2. The Mark 2 lived up to what we called Fords at that time in the olde country - Dagenham Dustbins.
Yours looks good so it must have been built somewhere else
My Lotus Cortina is still my favorite car I have ever owned. It died an untimely and unnecessary death in the hands of our race car driver,drunk at the time. I still want to get another one but my wife and kids think they are the most god awful ugly car. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.
Don
This is a picture of my forth TR6 and my first after a 25 years without one.
The picture was taken with a lensless camera (pinhole camera) shot onto 4x5 polariod film through a red filter to color correct. The exposure time was 40 seconds. (info. provided for any other photo geeks!)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.