• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fairly new TR6 owner

dkritter

Freshman Member
Hi:

Recent 1972 TR6 owner from Wisconsin. This is my second TR6, the first was a 1973 that I owned from 1975 to 1977 unitil I had to sell it to go to school.

I loved that car and love this new one as much. It's like having your own personal time machine.

This forum is great, I have been lurking a bit and appreciate the experiences compiled here as well as the friendly personalities.

Dave

Attachments

• 225894-DavesTR6.jpg
    225894-DavesTR6.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 54

GuyShark

Welcome. I'm a new TR6 owner as well, but I never owned one previously.

Waukesha? Work for Cooper Power? I worked for them (Kearney, in Fayetteville, AR) for 4 years.

GuyShark

[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever taken the historic dinner train out of the train museum in Eureka Springs to Fayetteville and back?

[/ QUOTE ]

The train in Eureka only goes about 2 miles down the way, then backtracks. It does not go all the way to Fayetteville.

There is a weekend 'tour' train that goes from Rogers to Fayetteville. (I work right by the tracks) No food is served, however.

tomshobby

Yoda
[ QUOTE ]
The train in Eureka only goes about 2 miles down the way, then backtracks. It does not go all the way to Fayetteville.

There is a weekend 'tour' train that goes from Rogers to Fayetteville. (I work right by the tracks) No food is served, however.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was there a couple of years ago on a Sunday and they were closed. Have wondered about it ever since. Sounds like we should bring our own lunch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif