Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
In a word, no. Closest thing was a more or less "Standard-Triumph USA-approved" aftermarket hardtop. It's pictured in one of the issues of the TSOA Newsletter. Unfortunately, my browser keeps crashing (aging computer), so I can't find which one at the moment, but if you look here on the Temple of Triumph web site, somewhere in the 1962-64 range as I recall, you should find it...along with a lot of other interesting reading.
I have a Parrish Platics aftermarket hardtop for a TR4/TR4A that I picked up early on in my original restoration. Not factory but an aftermarket hardtop of the original era.
Smooth Line apparently bought out the molds/rights to Parrish Plastics hardtops and is still selling them. You can see pictures of one on a TR4 here:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.