• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

End of year jocularity

69sprite

Senior Member
Offline
just to end the year laughing....here is something my wife just sent me!
 

Attachments

  • Fart-in-a-Smart-car-1696080902.jpg
    Fart-in-a-Smart-car-1696080902.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 110
Hmmmm....humor for the physics-challenged. It's like trying to inflate a balloon by blowing from the inside.

In any case, I've tried this experiment many times with my Smart, and it doesn't work. All it does is to make the passenger open the window.
 
On the Smart-related topic...

I had the opportunity to pull up beside a Smart car at a stoplight a few weeks back. We both had our windows open, and I noticed the driver doing the old "looking-without-looking-like-you're-looking" move that Spridget drivers are familiar with. I couldn't resist: I caught his eye, exaggeratedly looking UP at him. Then, in a perfect deadpan, drawled, "That's a mighty big SUV you've got there, mister!"

It got a good laugh out of both of us. Give it a try next time you're beside a Smart car. :encouragement:
 
Good one Bill, not near as good a story but your story reminded me, today I was driving the wife's Honda Fit, when a new Fiat 500 which still had the in transits pulled up next to me, funky light green, pretty cool, I give the gal the thumbs up. I have small car envy, I honestly can't tell one SUV from another without looking at a badge, but small cars are so cool. Sorry to digress, back to your regularly scheduled humor.
 
Back
Top