Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I need an emergency brake lever mechanism for my 1960 Bugeye. Does anyone know whether this lever is interchangeable for all of the Sprite/Midgets? Jim
One of our fine board members has responded by PM with an extra lever. Many thanks. From what I understand, there were minor differences among levers over the years, but I believe that they all are basically interchangeable.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.