Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hi, when I pulled the rear hubs out to get them rebuilt. I noticed that the dust covers on the emergency cables were old and split. Is there anywhere I could buy replacements. Grant
yes,when I did a google search I found someone had used cnc part # 1294 (hydraulic throttle boot) for a replacement. The part looked correct but 24 dollars for a pair plus shipping was to much for me. Still looking. Grant
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.