• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR2/3/3A Electric Wire gauge size

Chuck Murphy

Senior Member
Offline
Hi All, Does anyone have an "official" list of the gauge of electrical wires used on the TR3's for their various components - for example, two wires from generator to control box, to rear tail lights? I know what to use in general, but wondered if Triumph ever published this information. I do not find this information on the various wiring diagrams that I have.Chuck
 
Back
Top