Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My viscous coupling is bad on my cooling fan. I am thinking of updating to an electirc fan option from victoria. My car does not have AC. Anyone use these? How are they.
I have a TR8, so I can't answer your question directly, but I would imagine that it would be an improvement. Check with Woody at the Wedge Shop, or Ted at TSI. They should be able to guide you.
I have one installed as a puller (on the inside of the radiator). Works great. Thermostat kicks it off and on, and car never gets over 1/2 way up on the temp gauge.
it's used, but you would only pay postage. It came off my '81 DHC when I pulled the four cylinder engine. It worked fine on my DHC. I still have a bunch of four cylinder engine parts around I will never use.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.