• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

eBay posting

Whitephrog

Luke Skywalker
Offline
I've identified over 200 items that I'll be posting for sale as I clean out my inventory. The following will likley be posted on eBay this weekend:

Lightly used Lecarra 13-inch leather steering wheel with choice of Motolita boss for early Spridgets or a Lecarra boss for later Spridgets.

NOS Abarth muffler complete with Abarth grill badge.

Early radio console in great shape modified for DIN

Center console/arm rest in great shape

NOS e-brake cable p/n 2A7308 in BL wrapper

Heater switch/cable 13H55 (BHA4245) excelent condition w/ new knob

NOS parcel tray AHA8276 in BL wrapper

NOS choke cable
 
pm if you wish. heater control / switch. I will need one later. I interested in your complete list once compiled
 
Back
Top