Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks (about the circlip).
My question about the cltch master removal,
is just how do I get a wrench over the nut/bolt?
I can't see where there's enough room.
I FINALLY got them off,using two 1/2" wrenches,+ a couple of hours.
Looking at reassembly,just how hard is it to remove the pedal box/support?
I'm thinking that it'd be easier to assemble the m/c's to the support,
& then to the body.
If those screws are not rusted, then it is not too bad other than the need to rebleed your brakes. Let me go take a peek at mine. I think I may have a work around for reassembly .
On mine (I used coarse thread bolts, but you can stay with fine) I can easily get a 1/4" drive deepwell socket/extension/ratchet on it. I just verified this.
Since it was easier to pull off the brake m/c
after removing the box,would it be a good idea to
reattach both m/c's,before reinstalling the box?
This has turned into an "as long as...)project,
cleaning & painting items to make it look presentable.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.