• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

E-mail request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tinster
  • Start date Start date
T

Tinster

Guest
Guest
Offline
My primary computer was Pedro-ized during our time
afloat at sea. Important stuff backed up but lost all
my e-mail addresses, etc.

Would everyone who has my e-mail in your computers kindly
drop me a note so I can get your email addresses into this
backup computer I'm now using?

Pedro snuck into my house. I just know he did.

thanks, /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nonod.gif

dale
 
Hola Vic!

When do you plan on turning the key?
I'd love to drive down and watch your
3 year project come alive? Maybe take
some photos or video for you and the folks
here at BCF. We like photos.

I haven't been to Guayama in a year or more.
Nice drive over the mountains.

dale
 
Back
Top