Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm right there with you Paul, I'm on the tail end of my HVDA installation and all I'm waiting on is that front block seal thingy from Marc. I'm hoping it arrives this week.
I would think by this Friday. I complain about the wait, but the owner of the shop is a friend and a perfectionist who really wants this car to be just right when it leaves. So for my own good, I keep my mouth shut.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.