Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Is there a petcock to drain the radiator or do you just have to pull a hose? I know there is a drain under the exhaust manifold around #5 cylinder. I just want the radiator drained.
Some 16 degree weather was foretasted but I think it has been down graded to the 20's. Good old Pep Boys will "Flush and Winterize" (what ever that is) a TR6 for $101 and some change. I just did not feel like getting under it because I was a little lazy today :cooler:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.