Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm looking at putting a stereo in the car, and would like to mount the speakers in the door panels, which would mean sacrificing a set. Mine are in very nice shape, so looking for a set to modify. Nothing on ebay, if anyone can help, PM me. Thanks!
Edd,
I bought a set from AH Spares when I bought my interior forgetting that I had my originals. If these will work let me know and I'll check on a price.
Rut
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.