Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm gonna replace my door panel speakers while I wait for more parts to arrive. So, what do I need to know about popping these panels off? Do the clips break easy? Are they metal or plastic?
I have some nice 5 1/4" JL Audio 3/ways for this... I think they might fit
The clips usually are metal and fairly durable. Unfortunately, it's the millboard/pressboard backing of the door panels that can be fragile, especially if it's gotten damp one too many times.
The clips usually are metal and fairly durable. Unfortunately, it's the millboard/pressboard backing of the door panels that can be fragile, especially if it's gotten damp one too many times.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.