Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Yes Bill it is.
Very nice guy, wow and I thought you had it bad - he's in serious trouble when it comes to car stuff. Not only LBC's but Mercedes, Volvos, I am sure many others. WOW!!
Trevor, when the time comes there will be pictures.
Peter and I should do another blog - this one documenting the building of the two cars. I'll go talk to him about that.
My son, turning 14 in a bit less than 2 weeks.
We got a rust free 74 Midget tub and have been gathering parts to build his first car.
He and I drove to the Midget 50th last summer in the green bug-midget.
It will almost have to be front tilt for a street car. So he will need to add an airbox and reinforcements to make it work. I'm looking forward to seeing the process.
I've got a bit of fibreglass experience from my speedwell bonnet and dads corvette resto so if you have some questions I'd be glad to fill you in, if I can.
Wow. Major props to the gift-giver. Way cool addition, or will be. It would be interesting to know how much weight will be lost after the complete installation.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.