Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Received the reprogrammed chip as I posted before.
After 7 months he finally delivered and can logthe computer data while I'm running and an make changes. If I screw something up I can return to the previous setting or a setting I chose.
Also picked up last bits of parts ,maybe this is what Paul wanted to see.He's so desperate to drive his car he's living vicariously thru US
I can now put it all back together and was planning to start this weekend but the Mrs. had other ideas. Plan to play golf on Tuesday and the rest of the week is not real busy so between yard work I should be able to get a good run at it.
First step is the pan and then attaching the new rack to the subframe and fighting that back in place.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.