Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
After spending two hours checking "stuff" I disconnected the gas line to the tank, thinking it had to be clogged with something, but nope... she was bone dry.
It fortunately hasn't happened to me.....yet. I have been in attendance a couple times though when friends filled their British tanks with diesel. Neither car ran well nor for very long.
I've made that mistake more than once, (blush).
At my age, and 40 years in the trade, I've made pretty much, every dumb mistake. Mow I'm just recycling a few.
Thanks Don, you brought us all back to Earth!
Speaking as an MG owner for 23-years I do have to say that neither myself nor any other MG owners I know have ever forgotten to put gas in the car...But we're smart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.