• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Dog Park Rules

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
A bit over the top, maybe?

Dog Poops.JPG

Reminds me of a sign I saw while walking through a park in Sydney, AU. The sign said "If you dog does a poo, throw it in the trash". If I had a dog handy I would have taken a pic with the dog in the trash can.
I will have to look for the pic...

Here's the pic I took....

Dog poo sign.jpg

A fella came into our shop a ffew years ago in a pickup truck with a logo on the doors: "K-9 Dog Rescue"

My comment was : "I woulda thought they didn't needed rescuing!"

The guy was not amused.

A couple of years ago the local TV news reporter was reporting on a criminal that was hiding in a nearby house. She said “The K-9 unit was called and they are bringing the dogs”
What else would they be bringing?

A couple of years ago the local TV news reporter was reporting on a criminal that was hiding in a nearby house. She said “The K-9 unit was called and they are bringing the dogs”
What else would they be bringing?

probly their homies y'all

Back