Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have only replaced them, as they are not the easiest to put back together once taken apart. You can cross them with GM pumps from a small 4cyl car. I take the Jags into my parts man and he hands me one from a Buick. Check and see if your bolts are metric, if they are get a metric pump.
If you leave it on, you should have a look at the check valve and diverter valve, just to make sure they're working right. A diagnostic is described in Haynes I think. Pretty easy to check. If the check valve fails, I think it might shorten the life of the pump.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.