Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am not sure what it is called, but I need one of the cable ends like you can see in my pic. I need one for my Bugye, and four for my TR6 seat cables. Anyone know of a source? Thanks,
Kevin
Compression fittings for attaching tubing (piping) commonly have ferrules in them.
A swaged termination type for wire rope
The cap at the end of a cane or umbrella.
The portion of a cue in pool, billiards and snooker that tops the shaft and to which the tip is bonded; historically made of ivory, now typically made of fiberglass, phenolic resin or brass
The male and female joints that join one section of a two-piece fishing rod
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">A metal cap at the end of cable housing with a hole on bicycle or motorcycle control cab</span>les</span>
The metal sleeve that connects a hypodermic needle to a plastic luer taper (which then connects to a syringe or intravenous therapy tubing.)
Those are a semi-common bicycle ferrule, used in the 80's-90's on cable stops. I just put one on my car for the throttle cable. If you can't find them at your local shop, message me and I will throw some in an envelope for ya.
Thank you, and thanks for the offer on sending some if I can't find them. I need to get a bicycle helmet this week, so I will check around then. At least I know what I am asking for now.
Kevin
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.